If you are interested in volunteering as either an instructor (assist students on lab practice days) or supplemental examiner (assist with grading students on exam day), please take a moment to review the information summarized below. As a thank you for helping us out this year, the MCA will be providing a MCA full sized laptop travel backpack to all examiners and instructors. So that we can order the correct number of backpacks, please mail/fax/email (see contact information below) or download this form online.
Please note the following:
- Instruction/exam dates will be held at the location indicated.
- Sign up for as many dates as your schedule (and employer) will permit.
- Supplemental examiners will be needed at the exam location at 7:30 a.m.
- Lab instructors will be needed at the lab location by 1:00 p.m.
- Instructors are welcome to join us for lunch--it will be served at approximately 12:00 p.m. for all instruction/exam dates.
- An email will be sent to supplemental examiners and instructors approximately a week before the class to provide the details for location, time, etc.
The Michigan Concrete Association trains over 2,000 individuals every year in it's certification programs and we couldn't do it without the help of our volunteer examiners and instructors! We would like to thank all of the companies and individuals that continually assist us with our program!