If you are interested in volunteering as either an instructor (assist students on lab practice days) or supplemental examiner (assist with grading students on exam day), please take a moment to review the information summarized below. As a thank you for helping us out this year, the MCA will be providing a 30 oz YETI tumbler to all examiners and instructors. So that we can order the correct number of speakers, please mail/fax/email (see contact information below) or download this form online.
Please note the following:
- Instruction/exam dates will be held at the location indicated.
- Sign up for as many dates as your schedule (and employer) will permit.
- Supplemental examiners will be needed at the exam location at 7:30 a.m.
- Lab instructors will be needed at the lab location by 1:00 p.m.
- Instructors are welcome to join us for lunch--it will be served at approximately 12:00 p.m. for all instruction/exam dates.
- An email will be sent to supplemental examiners and instructors approximately a week before the class to provide the details for location, time, etc.